Lightweight, wide-width aluminum extruded parts at low cost.
By fitting high-precision extruded materials together, this technology can create wide-width parts that are difficult to handle with extruded materials at low cost. The shape of the mating part, which was originally designed by UACJ, is a structure that does not easily dislodge. It has been used for many years as panel and rear door material for truck beds.
- Hollow aluminum extrusions can be joined to produce rigid, wide-width parts.
- Our custom processing equipment can handle fitting to create 8-meter long parts.
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance due to surface alumite processing. In addition, various colors can be developed using dyed alumite.
- Panel and rear door material for truck beds
- Disaster prevention product (Flood prevention system MIZUYOJIN)
- Capsule hotel units
- EV battery cases
- Lids for geothermal power plants
- Scaffolding, etc.
Panel and rear door material for truck beds
Disaster prevention product (Flood prevention system MIZUYOJIN)